|How To Recover Memory Card Password|
Memory Card is the most important external tool of mobile phone which is used to keep data. But, What you will do if your Sd card get locked.
Sometimes we set a password on memory card to protected from unwanted eyes but unexpectically we forget the password so, I have a solution for this. Follow the given tutorial.
1. At first Download Xplore apps from the given website And Install It.(This apps works only on nokia s60 symbian mobile).
2. Open your X-plore apps and PRESS 0(Zero) and check which you have marked the show the System Files.
3. Once you done that now go to the following path C:/Sys/Data/ Mmcstore
4. Once you reached there you need to press "3" under option to set it in the Hex VIEWR
5. See the third column you will able to see a line of code ! TMSD02G (c??"?x???6?2?6?2?6)
Just check the character between the "?" it is your password ie: 62626
Note: If you have not set the password, then you will not able to gain access to C:/ Sys/Data.
Supported devices for X-plore:
Symbian S60 3rd/5th editionNokia: E50, E51, E52, E55, E60, E61, E62, E63, E65, E66, E70, E71, E72, E75, E90, N71, N72, N73, N75, N76, N77, N78, N79, N80, N81, N82, N85, N86, N91, N92, N93, N95, N96, N97, 3250, 5230, 5235, 5320, 5500, 5530, 5630, 5700, 5730, 5800, 6110, 6120, 6124, 6210, 6220, 6290, 6650, 6710, 6720, 6730, 6760, 6788, 6790, X6, C5-00, C6-00Samsung: SGH i400, i450, i520, i550, i560, G810, L870, I7110, i8510, i8910Sony ERICSSION: SatioLG: JoY, KT610, KT770 Symbian S60Nokia: 3230, 6260, 6290, 6600, 6620, 6630, 6670, 6680, 6681, 6682, 7610, N70, N90,PANASONIC: X700, X800