|Remove write protection|
1. Firstly, click on start.
2. Then click on run.
3. Then type regedit and then press enter. Now computer will ask to allow to run the program click on yes.
4. Now this process will open a registry editor.
5. Now go to
6. Now right click on writeprotect and then click on modify .
7. Now change the value data to 0. And then click on ok.
Note:- If you can't find the StorageDevicePolicies, after the control folder then you have to create this folder. For create it, steps are given below,
1. Select CONTROL folder in the left navigation pane.
2. Then click on EDIT.
3. Now a menu will appear then click on New > Key. Then type StorageDevicePolicies and then press Enter.
4. Now right click in the Right pane and then click on New > Dword (32-Bit) Value.
5. Now type WriteProtect and then press Enter. Now, Close the Registry Editor.
Now you have done. Go to the pen drive or memory card and try to format them.
You may also like: