Sometimes , when we start our computer then we get a warning message during booting up telling that CMOS BATTERY FAILURE , CMOS CHECKSUM ERROR , CMOS TIME NOT SET. and when you start your computer, then every time you have to set your time and date.
This CMOS battery problem is happened when your CMOS battery (which is located at motherboard may be out of date or obsolete due to any reason).
You have to purchase a new CMOS BATTERY, which cost to you INR 25.
How to Solve CMOS battery failure problem on PC
1. Purchase a new CMOS battery from the store.
2. Remove your CPU from Body of your PC.
3. Now, open your CPU cover.
4. Now find out CMOS battery which is very small in size.
5. Now Replace the CMOS battery with the New one.
6. Now close your CPU.
7. That's it.
You may also like: