Sometimes , when we start our computer then we get during starting a warning message telling CMOS BATTERY FAILURE ,CMOS CHECKSUM ERROR , CMOS TIME NOT SET. and when you start your computer, then every time you have to set your time and date.
This CMOS battery problem is happened when your CMOS battery ( which is located at motherboard is out of date or obsolete due to any reason).
Then what we have to do.
You have to purchase a new CMOS BATTERY , which is amounted to rupees in indian INR 25 and in american dollar 0.50 dollor. Not just very, its just a penny amount.
And REPLACE the battery with the old one.
How to replace :
Two Options :
1. Go to computer store , and they can do it for you for some rupees.
2. You can do it in home. ( For this option , just follow the given tutorial. Please read all steps before doing this. )
1. Purchase a new CMOS battery from the store.
2. Remove your CPU from Body of Pc.
3. Now, open your Pc.
4. Now find out CMOS battery which is very small in size.
5. Now Replace the CMOS battery with the New one.
6. Now close your CPU.
If you don't follow the above condition , then i will not be liable for any damages or harm caused by this tutorial. done