Sitemap is a xml file that lists the url of the site.It allows webmasters to include additional information about each url:how often it changes etc. Simply , it is a directory of all pages of your website which helps the search engine to find your contents easily.Read more
1st Way : By Robot.Text file
* First, Go to this address click here, and then create a robot.text sitemap.
* Now, Log in to your blogger account
* Go to Dashboard > Setting > Search Preference
* Now, click on Custom Robot.text
* Then Enable it,
* Now paste the sitemap into the blank box, and then click on Save Changes . watch gif as video .
2nd Way : Xml sitemap : - Now , you don't need to submit xml sitemap for your blogger to Google webmaster . Google now automatically genarating it . Just copy and paste the below url into the browse address bar and hit enter .
http://www.hugestreet.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml?page=1* Replace my Blog name with your blog name
3rd Way : By Submit Atom sitemap
1 . Log in to your blogger account .
2 . Then click on your BlOG in which you want to add Sitemap .
3 . Then click on Open webmaster tool
4 . Now click on Add a Website ( if you not added yet )
5 . Now click on the website
6 . Now click on Sitemaps.
7. Now, click on Add/Test Sitemap.
8 . Now something will happened like below
9. Now the paste the below sitemap into the blank area.
10. Now click on Submit Sitemap. done
Note : If in future , your blog post exceeds the 500 blog post then do the above step again ,but this time your sitemap will be.
Related : Search Engine Optimiztion Scripts For Blogger And Site