Hard Reset also known as Factory reset is used to delete all data on the phone. All data, applications, images etc installed or added by the user removed. And after hard reset, user can't be able to get back these files.
* Your mobile should have 80 percent of charge
* Backup all of your data because it will delete all data of your phone.
1. First, switched off your phone ,
2. Then, Press and Hold "Power Button + Volume Up Button" for sometime.
3. Then, follow the instruction on your menu screen to hard reset your sony experia sp cell phone. done
You may also like: