Reset window administrator password is not a just easy task, but by the following below trick, you can do it is easily 4 steps
This tutorial only works on Window Xp and window 7.
Note : - You may also like "How to reset Window 8 Administrator password"
1. Restart your computer
2. Press F8, when computer starts
3. Now you will see several modes i.e. Normal mode, Safe mode etc.
4. Then Select Safe mode
5. Then press WIN + R simultaneously to open the RUN
6. Now type control userpasswords2
7. Now select Administrator User account and then click on RESET password .
8. Now set your new password. done