There are many Android apps on Google Play Store which is not available for our country. Because the developers makes restrictions to download their created apps.
1. Solve by using VPN
2. Solve by changing Proxy
Solve By using VPN
1. First, go to Setting > Applications > Manage Applications.
2. Then, click on Google PlayStore , and then click on "Force Stop" and then
"Clear data" and "Clear cache".
1. First, Download VPN from anyone of the below link,
* Google Playstore
2. Now, Run VPN and Then "Turn on Vpn One Click" of the country you want to download apps.
[Ex : If you want to download an apps which is not available on your country but available on USA, then turn on VPN One Click of USA]
3. Now, Open Google Play Store again, and then Select US or UK account that you created. done
Solve by changing Proxy :
For this, you have to turn on WiFi and surf web with it,
1. First, Turn on WiFi.
2. Now, go to Setting > Wireless & Network > WLAN Setting.
3. Now, click on Option menu, then click on "Advanced". see below picture
4. Now, Come to Proxy Setting.
5. Now, Turn on "Use Proxy".
6. Now, click on "Proxy" and Enter this IP address 22.214.171.124
7. Now, click on "Port" and then Enter this "43 ".
Now Restart your android phone. You have done. Try to download those unavailable apps.
Related:- How to install Spotify Music App on Android and iPhone outside US & UK
You may also like: