1. First, Backup all of your WhatsApp data.
[For backup, Open WhatsApp, then go to Setting > Chat setting > Backup Conversations]
2. Now, Go to Sdcard/Memory Card , Then find out WhatsApp folder .
3. Now, change the folder name from WhatsApp to OGWhatsApp.
4. Now, Uninstall your WhatsApp.
5. And, then download This WhatsApp "OGWhatsapp".
6. Now, Install and run OGWhatsApp on your android device with the old number. I means, when you will open OGWhatsApp, it will say for Login, then use your old number.
[Old number means the number which were you using before uninstalling old WhatsApp]
7. Now, you have successfully set up OGWhatsApp account.
8. Now , Go to Google PlayStore, and then download WhatsApp again. But at this time, use your New number for sign up.
Now, after above tutorial you will see at your mobile home screen, there is two WhatsApp shortcuts :
- First, OGWhatsApp [with your old number]
- 2nd, WhatsApp [with your new number]
You may also like: