Online cloud storage is a online free file storage service. We use online cloud service to store our files. The most famous and free storage service is Google drive cloud service where we can keep our files up to 15 GB. Another famous cloud services are Dropbox, Skydrive etc.
Es file Explorer is an Android software . Its only the file manger from which we can connect our cloud service like google drive, Skydrive and Dropbox.
How - to /
1. First, You must have 'Es file Explorer'. Many of the Android devices has already installed Es File Explorer.
2. Your Android must be connected to the internet.
Old Es File Explorer ( version 18.104.22.168 ) :
1. First open Es file manager.
2. Now, click on Local. see below picture.
3. Now, Choose 'Net' option.
4. Then, Click on 'New'. See below picture
5. Now, a pop up menu will appear, then select Google drive r you can choose anyone where You have made an account.
6. Now, 'Sign in' option will appear , Then 'Sign in', with your Gmail account.
7. Now, Google drive ask for grant for Permission. then click on ' Allow access '. see below picture
7. Now, After 'allow access', a google drive icon will be shown, then click on the icon. Now, you can see all your google drive files. Now, you can download these files, upload other files.
Note : - Repeat these tutorial to connect others cloud services like Dropbox, Skydrive, Onedrive, Unbuntu drive etc.
You may also like: