Zip and Rar files are a compressed files just like a folder that contains many files. Where you keep your valuable data safe on it. But, sometimes these files get corrupted and then you don't able to open these corrupted files.
So, to solve these problem, I have 2 solution for this.
* Repair these Corrupted files using Winrar
* Repair Using 'Yodot Rar Repair'.
1st Method Repair Using Winrar :- The simple solution is to used Winrar. And the every pc comes with pre-installed Winrar apps. So, I assume, your PC have already installed Winrar. If not, then download from here, Download.
1. First, Open / Run Winrar On your PC.
2. Now, Click On 'Files' and then Open Archive.
3. Now, a Pop up window will appear, now select your Corrupted file,
4. Then, Open the corrupted file,
5. Now, Right Click On the File and then 'Repair Archive'.
6. Now, again a pop up window will appear to choose where you want to save repair file, Then you have two option,
First If, you want to save in the same folder or drive, then simply click on Ok.
And 2nd, If you want to save repair file on another folder, then click on Browse and then select your desire folder, and then click on Ok like above pictures.
7. Now, wait for 5 second and then your files repairing is done. And then close Winrar. Now, go to the folder, where you save your repair file, and then open your file.
2nd Method Repair Using 'Yodot Rar Repair' :- This is also a simple method. All you need to download 'Yodot Rar Repair' on your PC and then run it as usual.
The Original details and download of this apps is on this site 'Click here'.
You may also like: