Today is the Era of technology. where we have no time to meet each other. We use different Social networking site to connect with each other . We not only use Facebook for chatting but also others like, Gmail, Linkedin, Pinterest, Youtube, Twitter.
So, We have to open our online account in these sites.
So, we are human being so we can't remember everything forever. And We use Remember password option in our Internet browser.
And, the Password always is black dotted and we don't able to see the Passwords. Here, we will learn to get password in text not in black. see below picture
As, We know that we can get password From our browser settings . But in this tutorial, we will get our saved password in an another way.
1. First, go to Log in page to Facebook or any website where you have saved the password for login.
2. Now, Right Click on the 'Password field' and then click on 'Inspect Element'.
3. Now, you will see that a blue line, Then give attention on type='password' area. See below picture,
4. Now , double click on type='password' and then replace 'Password' with 'Text'. See below picture,
5. Now done. Your Password will be visible, like below
Note : The above trick almost works with all internet browsers.
Related : Make Single name Facebook account
You may also like: