Gmail is one of the Popular Online messaging service provided by Google Where you can send and receive message electronically with attachments.
I am a blogger since 3 years and receive thousands of email per month from several places in which some are so important Emails which I have to keep safe. I save all the important message in Google Drive.
Now, we are going through to save our important message to Google drive.We can do it in two ways given below :
A. Using Google Chrome
B. Using Google Script
A. Using Google Chrome : Google Chrome is also an awesome apps provided by Google Inco. The Service for 'Save as Google Document' provided by Gmail apps which is used to save Gmail messages in Google Drive in now no longer available. But, If you are Google Chrome user , You can easily save Gmail Messages in Google drive,
1. Login to your Gmail Account and then Select and open the email which you want to save.
2. Now, You will see a Print Option in the Message header. Click on it. See below picture.
3. Now, After Click on Print option, You will be redirected to a new window for 'Print'.
4. Then, Find out Destination option in the menu and then click on option Change. See below picture,
5. Now, A pop up window will appear Like below picture, Then Select Save to Google Drive under Google Cloud Print Option.
6. Now, Click on Save option located at the header of the page.See below picture
7. Now, your Gmail message has been successfully saved in Google Drive. Go and Check.
B. Using Google Script : The Google Chrome option is for only a single Email. I mean, If you want to save more than one Email then you have to do above procedure frequently for every email which you want to save.
But, If you want to save all email messages to Google Drive, then you have to take help of Google Script.
Google Script for save Gmail Message is the project of Digital Inspiration. Click here for this Script and its tutorial.
You may also like: