Online Cloud Services made it easy to store our files by which we can share our files with our clients and families. Some popular online cloud storage are Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon S3 , One Drive, Box. But because of limited storage you have to keep more than one cloud storage account and its very hard for you to manage all your cloud storage files one by one.
MultiCloud is a great online web apps by which you can combine all your cloud storage into one. You can manage all your cloud storage files in one place.
1. You can transfer all your files from one account to another via simple drag-n-drop.
2. MultCloud supports scheduled transfer function. It allows you to set the daily, weekly or monthly in the specific time for data transmission. It also supports to send an email to you after completing the transmission and inform the result.
3. You will get all commands such as copy, move, delete, download, upload, rename, make a folder etc.
4. You can purview all you documents like docs, pdf.
* Website connect and data transfer using 256-bit AES encryption for SSL.
* Does not save or cache your data and files on their servers.
* Access cloud drives with OAuth authorization and does not save your password
How to /
1. Sign up a Free account. Click here
2. On your control panel. Add an cloud drive account or you can add multiple account i.e. Google drive or Dropbox together.
3. Now Type a Display name for easy remember.
4. Now Click on "Add Cloud drives". You will get a list of Online Cloud drives. Choose your cloud. You can repeat this step to add more than one cloud drives.
Upload and Download Files:
Move files by simple Drag-n-drop : Just select a files and hold left mouse button to move it. You can drag a files from Google Drive and drop in anyone of other drive like 'Dropbox.
Move File By Simple Copy & Paste : Just like Computer Copy and Paste Function. Copy a file from Google drive and paste them on your another drive like 'Dropbox'.
Move Files By Copy to Option:Just Right click on the file which you want to transfer/move to another drive and select 'Copy to'. Then a list of your added Cloud drives will appear. And then select your destination where you want to move your files.
Right click > Copy to
* If you have 5 Drobox/GoogleDrive Account. Then you can also add too.