Why WhatsApp has to be more popular than other social networking sites?
The question and its answer is very simple. Because of this modern security.WhatsApp when launched than it used to save all the users database messages in crypt form. That means, nobody could read someones private messages. Though, The popularity of WhatsApp has been increased with the fluctuation of time. And the security is going to be more better.
As per resources, The original fact has came out in 2011 that due to lack of security, the user account may be hacked by session hijacking and packet analysis.
But in September 2012, WhatsApp security team had solved the security issue. And one of the important features of encryption of data had been inserted.
Now WhatsApp use to encrypt all data in with crypt2, crypt5, crypt7, crypt8 form. That means, this time, its going to be very hard for the developers to crack/hack the database files and read all chat messages.
But, also due to the hard work of developers some features has out. So, I have featured 3 verified trick to convert all the latest encryption database i.e. Crypt2, Crypt5, Crypt6, Crypt7, Crypt8 into decryption form without key and support files.We have three ways,
1st Way- Use Android Mobiles to extract WhatsApp database
1. We have to steal or extract WhatsApp Messages From Database Folder. Just On your Android File Explorer or Browser. Just create a folder on your Android Sd card i.e Chats.
Just Navigate to Sd card/WhatsApp/Databases/msgstore.db.crypt. And then copy and save the msgstore.db.crypt files into the Chats folder.
2. Now, We have to decrypt database into encrypt database. There are a ton of application available on Google Play Store or the web such as Crypt-Db converter, Whatcrypt, Tri-Crypt(Updated to Omni-crypt).
We shall use Omni-crypt. Because, it easy to use. And it does not require Root. Download Omni-crypt. click here. Install and launch the app on your Android as usual.
3. You can have several options at the menu. see below picture,
|convert the latest CRYPT7, CRYPT6 or CRYPT5 to the original CRYPT|
Note:- Let's check, which version of encryption is in our database files. Just, look at the message database (which you have copied to Chat folder), msgstore.db.crypt5, msgstore.db.crypt8, msgstore.db.crypt2 . Numbers will define your database version.
4. If, you database version Crypt, Crypt5 is of version. Then select first option of Omni-crypt. If, database version is Encrypt6, Encrpt7, Encrpt8. Then select 3rd option. (Your bad luck, you have to root your android. click here. Otherwise, you can move to 2nd or 3rd way)
5. Now, when the decrypt process is done. Then, We have to extract the database to make it readable for human mind.
6. Just, navigate to 'WhatCrypt.com' and upload your files there, and then hit on process/download ZIP. And afterward, download and read the chat conversations of your friends, girlfriends as usual.
|WhatsApp Viewer, WhatsApp Sniffer|
2nd Way - Using Python to read chat session of WhatsApp
Now, lets go through a little bit technical way. Python is library which supports many internet protocols such as, Html, Xml, Json, Ftp, Imap, socket interface. So, it can also be used to read encrypted data and files.
1. Android Mobile 4.0 or higher.
2. Java Runtime Environment (may be, but download and install it).
3. WhatsApp extractor.
1. First, make a folder in your PC i.e. Backup chat. And Copy and paste the backup database into the Backup Chat Folder.
2. Now, Download And Install Python on your PC as usual.
3. Now, Download WhatsApp_Xtract.zip and Extract using Winrar or any other tool into to 'Backup Chat' Folder.
4. Now, Then double click on 'WhatsApp_xtract_Android_Crypted.bat' files. see below picture,
|WhatsApp Extractor and Read Chat session|
5. And now, You will able to read all chat sessions.
3rd way - WhatsApp-key-DB-extractor
Note:- Android must be 4.0 or higher.
1. First, Download and Install Java Run Time Environment. (skip it, if you already have).
2. Now, download and Install 'Android debug bridge'.
3. Now, on your Android Mobile, Turn on ' USB Debugging Mode'. Just navigate to Settings>Developer Option>USB debugging.
4. Now, download 'WhatApp-Key-Extractor.zip' and install as usual. click here
5. Now, double click on the WhatAppKeyExtract.bat It will come after extracting the zip file.
6. Now, connect your Android to PC. And wait for a few second until drives are fully installed.
|Read my friends' WhatsApp messages|
7. Now, Unlock your mobile. And wait, until full backup message be appear.
8. Now, Leave the Password area blank. And the, click on 'Backup My data'. And Wait for a few second or until WhatsAppKeyExtract says, the process is done.
9. Now, Browse the 'WhatsAppExtractFolder' folder viz, Extracted.
10.Now, You will see there three files namez, 'Key.db-the key!', 'Msgstore.db - decrypted Whatsapp backup', 'Wa.db-Contacts'.
11.Now, download and install 'WhatsApp Viewer' (approx. 1 mb). And the open these three files though WhatsApp Viewer application. Done
Also Read- How To Remove Adware, Spywares, Junk files From Windows PC