|Free Skype banner ad remover|
Remove Skype Banner Advertisements On Windows 7, 8 and 10 Computer1. First of all, close/quit the Skype if it already launched or opened.
2. Now, Right click on 'Notepad' and Select 'Run as Administrator'.
3. Now on Notepad, click on File > Open.
|Remove skype ads|
5. Now, open the hosts file.
6. Now, at the bottom of the hosts file Copy and paste the below address and save the changes or simply press [CTRL + S].
7. Now, almost done. Close all open windows.
8. And, launch Skype again.
Disable Microsoft Targeted Ads1. First launch Skype [If you not already opened].
2. Now, Navigate to Tools > Privacy settings.
3. And now, Untick the Microsoft targeted ads. That's it.
You may also like: