Are you looking for a guide to move all your app on your android's SD card by creating a second partition on your memory card then you are at the right place? Here I will show you the guide to partition SD card using Link2SD App.
What is Link2SD?Link2SD is an Android application built by Bulent Akpinar that lets you to move all your apps from your internal memory to your second part of the external SD card. Most of Android app requires root permission to get extra privileges over the phone, but you can also use these apps without root, but you should have strong knowledge of ADB command.
If you use ADB command to the partition of SD card then buddy I will warn you that you can brick your device.
So in this tutorial, I will not show you the guide over ADB command, here we will use ROOT method which is the very safest way to create a second partition of your SD card.
How to use Link2SD to move all Apps to SD card?1. First of all, Root your Android phone using KingRoot by following the below tutorial.
How to Root Android Mobile using KingRoot without computer (PC)
2. Then Download Link2D Apk from here. And install as usual. And then Link2SD ask you to grant root permission. Then, allow it as usual.
3. Now Launch the Application. And you will see a list of your all installed app (internal app or external app or both).
4. Then, tap on the app very carefully which you like to move to your SD card.
5. Then, scroll down until you find an option as 'Link to SD card.' And then again a screen will appear then tap on 'OK' or if you want to move app to SD card then tap on 'MOVE TO SD CARD OPTION.'
6. And wait until the process gets finished. That's it.
I am using Gionee p5 mini (rooted), and the above solution worked for me. And, if you are searching for a tutorial for moving app to sd card without rooting and partition, then there is only one way of using ADB command method. You can use ADB command if you have knowledge of it. Otherwise, you will brick your device.
You may also like: