We know that BlueStacks is an Android emulator by which you can run WhatsApp on your Windows computer without any hassle. Rooting an Android device or emulator may be a complicated task if you are new to advance use of Android device.
Root provides you an extra privilege to do a lot more thing by which you will become the developer of your Android device. Below are some tutorial for a root user,
1. How to use Tasker to create a price tracker
2. Install multiple instances of same apps
3. Link2Sd to increase RAM and internal memory
4. Block ads on your Android device
5. Change IMEI Number Easy Way
You may also like: