The new MS office 2013 Professional plus features includes saving and sharing files in the cloud, Roaming with office, Accessing your most use files quickly, Showing and hiding the ribbon, Inviting people to share, Presenting files online by using the office presenting service, Connecting to Lync meeting from anywhere.
Microsoft Office Trial:Microsoft distributing a free trial copy to test drive for one month or 60 days. But, TechNet Evaluation Center giving 2 month free trial. By which you can test it and review it,
1. First, click here to go to the website,
2. Now, Click on sign in. see below picture,
3. Log in to your Microsoft account. If, you don’t have a account. Then, create a new one.
4. Complete the registration form. And, be sure to choose the version of office (32/62 bit).
Note : If you don’t know your computer version. Then, just click on start > right click on computer > Properties. Then, look at the system info.
5. Now, You will be redirected to the serial key/License key of the free trial Microsoft Office 2013. Now, copy and paste the License key and keep copy in Notepad. And, choose your language. And then click on download.
6. And, now MS office downloading will start automatically. And afterwards, follow the wizard to set up.
1. First, Open window Explorer,
2. Click on the Explorer address bar, and enter the following address and hit enter,
C:Program FilesCommon FilesMicrosoft SharedOfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform
3. Now, right click on this folder, OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform and then select/click on Open command window here .
4. And, type the following command.
5. Now done.You trial period extended to 30 days more. Do this process for more than 4 times or up to 6 month.
Note :- You have to apply trick within the trial period or at the last day of trial period. If, once trial period expired. then you cannot apply this trick anymore.