Google PlayStore is the most popular Android apps store where we get millions of Android apps either for Free or Paid. Google PlayStore is only available for android, you can download android apps to your android mobile directly .
The policies of Google PlayStore,
* You must have a Google ID to browse apps on store,
* You can download apps only from your android phone.
* The Apps directly installed on you PC, don’t give us any option to save.
There are some extension or alternatives available to download Google PlayStore application files directly to your computer.
A. evozi Downloader : Evozi is an online downloader API which make easy to download Google PlayStore apps on PC. The Feature includes generate the direct download link over the PlayStore, allows to to download and save the apps on PC but the does not allow us to download paid apps, Chrome Extension also available.
* You can also use package name instead of apps URL.The package in the above example URL is com.facebook.orca
Watch 2 minute video :
B. 4Shared : 4shared is an another option to download Google Playstore apps. 4shared is a online Cloud storage, where a billion of people registered to share their files. 4shared not allow only to share files but also application, music and much more.
But the major drawback is that the apps you want to download, may not be available on 4shared server. But, most of the time 4shared work, many of the peoples got their apps on the 4shared server.
To download 4shared files, you must have an account there or you have to temporary login. But,trick is also available to download 4shared files without opening any account or temporary login.
You can read our post given below,
“How to download 4shared files without login“
C. Raccon : Raccon is an another software program and a Google client desktop which enables to download non-paid apps directly to your PC and also give an option to buy paid apps.This is not recommended at all. Because, Raccon requires installation of Java Runtime Environment Kit on your PC. The most important thing about Raccon is that You can also download geographical restricted apps
1. First Download both the files give below,
a . Java Run Time KIt
b. Raccon ( Source = http://onyxbits.de/raccoon )
2. Now, Installed both the apps on your Pc by following Wizard.
3. Then open Raccon first. Now, you get 3 input fields as ‘Username‘, ‘Password‘, and ‘Android ID‘.
4. Now, Enter the blank fields as below,
* Username : You Google or Gmail Username.
* Password : Your Gmail or Google Password.
* Android ID : you can get Id by dialing *#*#8255#*#* in your Android phone. Or If you don’t have android device, then skip this option.
5. Now, You have two option to download apk,
* you can search your desired apps in search bar,
* Or, Visit Google PlayStore and copy the link of the apps and paste that link in the Search bar.