As we already know that, Amazon provides a separate prime membership to their customer by which you can get 1 to 2-day free delivery, and you can also place the unlimited order in one day. Amazon Prime membership has the following benefits:
- Fast, FREE shipping on over 50 million eligible items
- Enjoy instant access to video streaming
- Over two million songs. Thousands of playlists and stations for free
- Unlimited reading on any device: Books, Magazines & More
- Original audio series from Audible
- Get Early Access
As you can see that Amazon is providing an excellent prime membership to their customers by which you can enjoy several benefits. If you navigate to them directly, then you need to pay Rs. 499 as a membership fee. But in this guide, I will show a simple trick to get the amazon prime membership for free for 30 days. You can create as much as account using different email address to enjoy this forever in India or abroad.
How to get Amazon prime membership for free?
3. Now you need to create an account there. Just put as much as details that amazon wants you to put in.
4. Now, when you have enter all the details then hit on ‘continue’.
5. Now on the next page, you need to put your valid delivery address or details.
6. That’s it. Your free amazon prime membership gets activated for 1 month.
Whether you live in India or abroad, you can use the above tutorial to create amazon prime account for free for 1 month.
On the expiry period of your trial membership, create another Gmail email account then again signup for Amazon Prime membership.
This trick works for me. I am enjoying prime membership since two years. And never got banned.
Thanks. I hope that the above step by step guide helped you to create a free membership account for free.