How to connect /
1. Download AirDroid to your Android device. click here
2. Launch AirDroid On your android device. And sign up for free account .
1. Transfer Files To Your Desktop and Vice versa :
1. First Login to AirDroid Account on Both the device (Computer, Android). Now, you will see various icons at your left hand side.
2. Just click on ‘Files‘ Icon. A pop up window will appear which will show your Android device Sd card (Both Internal or External).
4. You can also transfer a files to your Android by just selecting ‘Upload Option‘.
2. Install and Uninstall an Apps on Your android device :
How to /
Install an App
1. Just, click on again ‘File ‘ option and then Browse your apps on your sd card.
2. Double click on the apps and then click on install .
Note : It may ask for permission by showing an pop up notification on your android phone. Then grant permission as usual.
Uninstall an Apps
1. Just , on your computer desktop. select ‘Apps icon‘. A list of your installed apps will appear.
2. Now tick on any one of the app which you want to uninstalled. and click on ‘Uninstall icon‘ . done. see below picture
3. Reply For message on WhatsApp :
Android 3 now supports WhatsApp message replies. Now you are not only able to receive notifications but also replies to a particular products. Messages replies only support on Android 4.4 or higher.
How to /
1. First, On your Android. Go to ‘Settings‘ > ‘Notification Mirror‘ > ‘Enable Mirror Service‘.
2. Now, On your desktop WhatsApp notification. Click on ‘Reply‘ when you get a pop up message for WhatsApp messages and then Enter your message and then click on ‘Send‘. See below picture ,
Other features that you can enjoy,
1. Browse all your Android Phone contacts
2. Locate Your Phone.
3. Browse photos
4. Take screenshots
5. Stream Musics, Videos. Or you can also download it.