|Java handler For Android|
Android is built with java but does not support Java application. There are some low level java games and apps which you like to play on your Android phone. And Phoneky.com has the largest collection of java app on the web but over the year the popularity of this website is falling due to the android. The easiest way to run java apps on android phone is to use emulator or any other handler but in this tutorial I will also explain you how to convert a java programs into Android application.
1. First of all, Root your Android Phone. click here
2. Now, Download JBED. click here
3. Download lib jbedvm. click here
4. Now on ES explorer, enable root access by going to the settings.
5. Now browse system/lib through the explorer. and copy and paste the lib jbeddm to it.
6. Then launch JBED. And, you can normally install any java games on your Android. That’s it
How To Convert Java apps to Android Apk [Without Root]
Root access is one of the important feature which provides you extra privileges. So, you can control your phone as a developer. But, some of the Android mobile cannot be rooted. So, use this tutorial instead of above.
1. First, find a java apps which you want to convert.
2. Go to Netmite apk converter online free.
3. Upload you app and then click on Get Apk. That’s it.
Also Read: – How to repair corrupted Tally accounting Data?