Yahoo and Gmail is the top ranked Email messaging service provider for free all over the world . They don’t charge any cost and gives various features . We receives too many emails daily on both yahoo and Gmail from which some emails are spams .
So, Yahoo gives a service to block these mails, But Gmail not . So, I have found out a way to block emails senders on Gmail .
Note :- You may also like,
1. Log in to your Gmail account.
2. Now, Go to Settings.
3. Then, Click on ‘Create a New Filter‘.
4. Then , a pop up form will appear.
5. Then Write
a. ” Form ” = Enter email address which you want to block i.e email@example.com.
6. Now click on “Create a new filter with this search“.
See below picture ( from step 4 to 6 )
7. Now, again a form box will appear then tick on , “Mark as read ” or on “Delete It “.
8. Now, then click on “Create Filter“.
9. Now, you have done .
Block Emails on Yahoo
1. Sign in to your yahoo mail account.
2. Then, click on Settings.
3. Then, click on Block addresses .
4. Now, enter the email address in the Add a address box .
5. Now, click on Save.
6. Now, you have done.