Pdf is the most popular extension for the devices which is readable on devices, transferable either device to device or online .
Sometimes , you want to convert your favorite web pages into pdf for offline reading.
3 ways :
1. Using Google Chrome,
2. Using online Website,
3. Using Chrome Extension,
A. Using Google Chrome : If, you are a Google Chrome User then You can easily Download and convert any we page into pdf,
* Go to the Web page
* Right Click on the Page and then print.
* Change the Destination option to Save as Pdf and then Click on Save.
B. Using Online Website : Online Pdf converter also the best alternative of Google chrome to convert a web page into pdf. They not only convert you favorite web page, but also your Email messages. Only use this option , if your file is not case sensitive .
* Go to a web page which you want to convert into pdf,
* Now copy the page URL from the address bar,
* Now to go this link and Paste your web URL in the box and then click on Convert pdf,
C. Using Chrome Extension : You can also USE chrome extension ” SAVE AS PDF ” . Use of this extension very easy > Just install it at your chrome browser , then go the the web page which you want to convert , then click on the EXTENSION.
Related : Save Gmail Messages in Google Drive as Pdf