PPSSPP, which is one of most popular functional PSP emulator of Android, can be easily Downloaded from the Google play store. If you read our recent blog post, you will find that you can also run and play Java app and games on your rooted android device.
What is PSP emulator for Android?
PSP stands for ‘play station portable,’ is a game console developed by Sony that helps you to run PSP games with exrta features without root privilege. It primarily competed with the Nintendo DS, as part of the seventh generation of video games. If we discuss its features, then we will find that it can play high definition resolution games either on Android phone or tablet. You can even save and restore game state anytime, anywhere in less time.
Minimum Requirement to play PSP games on Android
- Android device or tablet (2.2 or higher recommended). You can even play PSP games on your low power Android device, but it may hang your device.
- PPSSPP Emulator
- PSP Games (In CSO or ISO file format)
Instructions to install PSP games on Android (step-by-step guide)
1. First of all, navigate to Google play store and install. PPSSPP Emulator
2. Now, download ISOs or CSOs PSP games. Navigate to here to download ISOs or CSOs image.
Note: These PSP games can easily be downloaded from various torrent sites. Always download files from torrent sites using an anonymous proxy server.
3. Now create a folder on your phone’s SD card, i.e., PSP games folder.
4. And, place the downloaded ISOs or CSOs image into the PSP games folder.
5. Then launch the PPSSPP emulator (step 1). And go to the ‘Games‘ and find the location where you saved the ISOs or CSOs games files (i.e., PSP games folder)
6. Then open the ISOs or CSOs games, and that’s it.
List of supported and compatible PSP games
|3||God Of War: Ghost of Sparta|
|5||Prince Of Persia Revelations|
|6||God Of War: Chains Of Olympus|
|7||Final Fantasy: Crisis Core|
|8||Monster Hunter 2 Unite|
|10||Little Big Planet|