But now, I have a trick to install bbm on all version of android mobile .
Condition: you must have a rooted mobile. if you don’t know how to root then click on it
1. Firstly , you have to download these three files
* TITANIUM BACKUP
* BBM FILE 1
* BBM FILE 2
2. After install these three files.. install titanium backup..
3. Install bbm file 2 but don’t launch it.
4. Now then, extract bbm file 1 and bbm file 2 inside titanium backup folder
5. Now then , open titanium backup apps then restore the bbm data only.
6. Now after the successfully restoretation, now you can launch your installed bbm apps and start using it.