Recover accidentally deleted files in pc is not a just a easy task for those who are a newbie and learning about computer.
As, we know that, we can recover our deleted files from recycle bean but, in this article, you can also learn that how to recover files if deleted from recycle bean, external memory card, pen drive .
Note : You can also use this to recover deleted files from mobile sd card or Memory card .
* First Download This software and install as usual. DOWNLOAD
How to /
1. First launch Recuva Software And open it.
2. Now, Recuve wizard will open, click on NEXT
3. Then , select options, what you want to recover
* All Files
* And so on .
4. Then click on NEXT
5. Then, again a options menu will appear, then select where you deleted your files.
* I’m not sure. (Choose this option, if you don’t know where you accidentally deleted your files)
* On my media card or ipod (Choose this option, if you deleted your files on mobile sd card and you insert sd card on computer)
* In my documents.(Choose this option,if you want to recover deleted document files )
* In the Recycle bean.(choose this option, if you again deleted your files from recycle bean)
* In a specific location. (choose this option, if you know, in which folder or drive, you have deleted your files).
6. Now, after choose above option, click on NEXT.
7. Then, Select ‘Enable Deep Scan‘
8. Now, click on Start. and wait for sometime.It will scan all your deleted files.
9. After, when Recuva scan all your files, then click on FILENAME to select all files to recover OR select individually, And then click on RECOVER.
10. Now, a prompt message will appear, where you want to recover your files, then select any drive or folder.
11. Now, again a prompt message will appear, then click on YES.
12. Now You have done, go to folder, where you select to recover your files, your recover files will be there.done