If you are a dedicated blogger, you will find lots of ways to earn money online like affiliate marketing, Adsense programs, direct ads selling. And, if your blog is generating the lots of traffic per month then you may be using a combination of ads network for monetizing your blog and website. Suppose, banner ads fill all your ad slots and there is no place to adjust a new ad network and there may be that your blog is rejected by the best ads network like Adsense, Buysellads. And, you are worried about your earnings.
If yes, then you no need to worry. Infolinks is one the best ads monetizing programs that accept all kinds of blogs including hacking and cracking & adult sites and the approval process is too easy. The best thing about it that it can be directly compared with Google Adsense programs due to the following reasons,
1. High CPM(Cost per impression) and CPC (Cost per click) that means it will not only pay you for per click but also for page impression. Sometimes, Visitors does not click on the banners and at that point of time page impression works great because you will get paid only by page views.
2. All the hacking & cracking sites falls under the negative list of term and conditions of Adsense but in Infolinks programs there is no any such conditions.
3. The monthly payout of Adsense is US $100 dollar and it does not offer for Paypal payment. On Infolinks, minimum payout is US $50 dollar and it provides payment via Paypal.
4. Infolinks recently launched their referral program. If, someone sign up with your recommended link, you will get 10% commission of their earnings for the whole year. After sign up only, you will be eligible for this option.
How to Sign up for Infolinks Program?
What kind of ad units Infolinks Provide?
Infolinks currently provide 5 kinds of ads units as given below,
1. In-text: Unlike Adsense, Infolinks does not require any ad space onto your blogger or website to display ads. The process is totally different from banner ads. Infolinks just need to scan your whole blog post and when they find any profitable keywords then they automatically convert them into a link. When a visitor hovers on the link then a popup ad will appear or displayed and you will get paid. For example, see below,
2. In tags: tag unit will appear on the bottom of the blog posts or at the top. You can also have an option to add this unit anywhere on the blog just by adding this HTML code to your blogger template area.
4. In iFrame: This ad unit will appear on the sidebar of the blog or website. But, here you can also have an option to display only one or both of them.
5. In-Screen: The currently updated ad unit will display on screen as popup banner. You will have the control of this unit. You can display this ad unit upon entrance, exit of the visitors and on the internal page of the blog or website.
Is Infolinks Compatible with Mobile Devices?
Is Infolinks a Scam ad network?
Recommended:- Popads Review – Best Pop-ups under ads | Payment Proof