If you are a professional blogger, then you realize that how much effort we put on a blog posts. We, not only write single posts by too much effort but also put effort to search Engine Optimization. Suppose, a blog posts written by you accidentally deleted. Then what?
1. Using google cache
2. Using Feedburner
A. Using Google search
1. First, Search for your “deleted posts” on google. Like below :
“Your posts title – your blog address“
2. You will get your blog posts in google search. Then click on ‘down arrow’ and then ” Accumulated “. see below picture
3. Now , you will be redirected to the google cache page.
4. Then, right click on the page and then “View Page source”.
5. And, search for “postID” by pressing [ctrl + f]. and then copy your blog posts id. see below picture,
6. Now, go to your Blogger dashboard. And then, open any your publish/draft posts.
7. And, then on your browser address bar, Find out postID =8665454354537543 . see below picture
8. And, then replace Id with your deleted blog posts id which you keep copied in step 5 above.
9. And, Now Hit ‘Enter‘.
10. Now, You have successfully recover your deleted blog posts .
11. Now, You can publish your recovered posts or save as draft. done
B. Using feedburner : If you know or not. Your blogger is associated with your feedburner. If you joint your blog with your blogger feedburner, then you can easily get your deleted blog posts. Just go to your blogger feedburner address and search for your blog posts.