Do you want to get admin privilege of your android emulator?
After BlueStacks, Andy emulator is one of the most popular Android emulators which let you install Android apps and games on you computer and laptop like BlueStacks and YouWave. But the most common problem is that you cannot enjoy admin(root user) feature as a normal user. And so you need to root your emulator to take extra advantages.
Recently, I have made a tutorial on ‘How to root BlueStacks using KingRoot (one click method)‘. And today, I will show you how to root andyroid emulator using Andy rootkit for PC.
How to root Andy emulator using Andy rootkit for PC?
First of all, you need to have the following set ups:
- After downloading, the above two most important files to root your emulator.
- Andy rootkit file shall be in zip format. So you need to unzip the file using winRAR/7zip or any other file compressing tool.
- Now, Launch Andy emulator then minimize it.
- Then Launch Andy rootkit and then a set up box will appear like below
- Now you will have two options i.e root or un-root!
- Then hit on Root.
- That’s it.
How to Verify whether your emulator is rooted or not?
- First of all, download and install Root checker app from play store or any other App store.
- And then launch the app.
- Now, within the app dashboard, hit ‘verify root‘ and wait until the process gets finished. see below picture
- That’s it.
Watch video tutorial for better understanding:
I hope the above step by step guide will help you to root your andyroid emulator easily and safely. If you are facing any problem then comment below, I will love to answer your question.