We know that BlueStacks is an Android emulator by which you can run WhatsApp on your Windows computer
without any hassle. Rooting an Android device or emulator may be a complicated task if you are new to advance use of Android device.
Root provides you an extra privilege to do a lot more thing by which you will become the developer of your Android device. Below are some tutorial for a root user,
1. How to use Tasker to create a price tracker
2. Install multiple instances of same apps
3. Link2Sd to increase RAM and internal memory
4. Block ads on your Android device
5. Change IMEI Number Easy Way
How to root your BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using KingRoot without root status error?
1. BlueStacks (Any version)
2. KingRoot [download] (One-Click-Universal root tool)
Step By Step Guide to Root, your BlueStack app player:
1. First of all, Launch your BlueStacks.
2. Now, Install KingRoot.
3. Then Launch KingRoot. It will start within a few seconds.
4. Now click on root option (button) to start root process.
Note: Your PC should have an internet connection because KingRoot needs to download some binary files from the server.
5. Now just wait for a few minutes or until a green tick appears in the center of KingRoot APK. The green tick indicates that your emulator(app player) is successfully rooted.
6. Now, restart your BlueStacks app player.
7. And that’s it.
Now install root checker
from the play store to confirm
that your device is successfully rooted or not.