We already know that we can track our downloadable files using google analytics by which you see your most liked files.
Dstats is also a live download counter script by which, not only you, your visitors will also be able to see the live counter.
Script installation is very simple to use, you can also add your own download image which you think best.
* Easy to install
* You can watch your live counter statistic
* Track date and time of the first download
* Recent 90 ip addresses with geo locations
1. First, Copy the below script into your Notepad.
<a href=”http://dstats.net/download/PASTE-FILE-LINK-HERE“><img src=”Image URL OF Download Button” border=”0″/></a>
2. Now, Replace the ‘Paste-File-Link-Here‘ with your File link, and then Replace ‘URL Of Download Button‘ with the download button image.
3. And then, Paste the code in HTML Section Of Blog posts or Anywhere, where you want. done.
As, You can see live counter which represents how many times you files downloaded . If you want to see also statistics , then go to this web address. click here
Download Image Buttons : Right click any one of the below image and then select copy image URL. And use this image URL on the script.